Fruit Custard is an easy and delicious healthy desert loved by all.
- Whole milk 500 ml
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Custard powder paste 2 table spoons (2 table spoons custard powder mixed with 2 tea spoons water)
- Mixed fruit pieces 1 cup
- Heat the Milk and the sugar. Cook on medium heat till the sugar dissolves.
- Add the Custard powder paste and cook on low flame till the milk semi thicken.
- Keep it in refrigirater for 2 to 3 hours to become cool.
- Then take out Custard form refrigirater and add Mixed fruit pieces and mix well gently and serve.